T.A.S.T.E Method gets you out of the jet-lag of your mind as soon as you realize who you have become in this body image obsessed world. It focuses on chronic dieters, emotional eaters, compulsive bingers or overeaters accompanied with experiences of body shame and body image insecurities.
T.A.S.T.E Method is a journey of self-exploration and self-discovery, which helps women and girls to create the life they wish they had, free of food, weight and body issues.
At T.A.S.T.E Method we dive into how to get peace of mind around:
- Weight and
- Body issues
After years or even decades of dieting you will understand:
- Why willpower and control don’t help you to reach your goal weight
- Why dieting always leads to binging
- How emotional eating (binging, overeating) is fueled by fighting with your body but mainly with yourself.
How can we grow to be the best version of ourselves and become great leaders, parents, teachers, etc., if we are constantly judging ourselves in the mirror, feeling not good enough, and holding onto our insecurities?
The method revolutionizes the solution of what life is like without being afraid of food and without feeling insecure in your body.
A typical T.A.S.T.E Method client’s profile:
- Repeated weight cycling, weight fluctuations for years, even decades, regardless of multiple attempts to keep the weight off while being on and off diets
- Constant experience of weight fluctuations regardless of the amount of time spent with training
- Stubborn weight gain as a result of yo-yo dieting while searching for the perfect diet
- Eating healthy most of the time but still experiencing unregulated energy and unstable blood sugar throughout the day
- Frequent eating as a way of numbing out on food for discharging emotions in the form of compulsive eating such as overeating, binge eating or emotional eating
- Implementing food rules as a way of gaining control over appetite
- Feeling guilty or shame after eating meals or snacks
- Experiencing body image insecurity, body shame and frequently feeling fat
- Certain foods can trigger compulsive eating behavior
- Regardless healthy eating habits, still concerned about body weight issues
- Choosing staying at home activities rather than socializing because of the fear of social eating
- Generally feeling anxious around food
- Sugar cravings are frequent and they feel unstoppable
- This is the point in your life when you feel like you can’t diet anymore. This is not even a choice. It is about your sanity anymore.
The T.A.S.T.E Method helps you:
- To let go of weight cycling as a result of dieting
- To stop compulsive eating (binge eating, over-eating, numbing out on food, emotional eating)
- To overcome body hate, lack of self-confidence, low self-esteem or low self-worth
The T.A.S.T.E Method wants you:
- To feel confident and at home in your body
- To feel comfortable around food, feeling relaxed and at ease
- To have the willingness to get to know yourself better in order to become the best version of yourself
The T.A.S.T.E Method Creates:
- A life you wish you had without food issues, weight and body issues
- A struggle-free life with food and body image, so you can focus on creating the life you want – based on personal values and not on your family or society.
If you recognize yourself and would like to start on a journey of self-discovery, get a taste from the T.A.S.T.E Method by downloading a free chapter from my book: Love More, Binge Less, and Stay Fit.
You can get an instant access to the 4 little hidden secrets why you have ongoing weight struggles and learn the 5 steps to everlasting body change and body confidence for FREE.
“There is more psychology in nutrition than nutrition itself.”
Sign up to receive a preview of the book!